Friday, December 14, 2012

We need more superheros.

I hate that bad stuff happens in the world and there is nothing I can do about it. I do what I can to try to make the world a better place, but everything I do feels minuscule when someone across the country can shoot and kill children. I cant stop that. I cant even think how. I hate guns, but the first thing I thought about is that if I was a teacher in that class room and I had a gun I would shoot that loser. This thought made me even more upset. Why in the world would a gun need to be in an elementary school class room and the fact that I just thought about taking a life. I tried to think of something else I could do in this situation; shoot the guy in the arm? I have never shot a gun, that wouldn't help. I don't want to have a gun in the classroom, that seems scary and idiotic, so what could I do? Now I am thinking of hitting him in the head with a frying pan, this works on TV, but I don't think this would be the correct method either. Is there anything that could be done to prevent this. Why does this stuff happen? It has happened far to much this year and no amount of good I do seems good enough. Now I fear I will be spending the day upset and crying pondering ways to stop stuff like this from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment