Monday, May 9, 2011

Lets pretend it's Day 14...

Because life got busy and I fell behind. I should have more time now though since I am finishing up the spring semester this week, only two finals left, and my position in Ambassadors is now ended, so I am retired and have lots of time to blog. So here is day 14....a picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.



My Jezzy Jo!! Justin is the love of my life and came into my life right at the perfect time. He has been a huge factor in changing my life for the better by always believing in me and he makes me want to be the best person I can be. I cant imagine what other path I might have continued on if Justin didn't come into my life and make my world a better place. I love him with all my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment