I want to travel the world. I want to see everything and go everywhere. I want to experience the culture, eat the food, and learn the history. Just today I was looking up different ways I can travel by either going on and vollenteer trip or taking an international internship. Teaching English in anouther country appeals to me a little, I just do not want to be too far away for too long of time. I think a few months is cool, but I dont know if I could move away for over a year and be with out Justin and my family. We will see. Here are some of the top places i MUST see before I die.
1) Machu Picchu
2. Rome
3. Greece
I cant wait. I know I will go to these places someday. I also want to dive off the coast of Australia in the great barrier reef, and I want to go to France, England, Ireland, Egypt, South Africa, and more places in South America. I cant wait to see the world. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment