Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 16- Its summer!!

Day 16- A picture of someone who inspires you.



Anyone who does there part to help others and help our planet inspires me. I want to do more to help out people and take care of our environment.


So...its summer time. The weather in Reno is finally acting like it should! Summer is off to a great start! I have been working a lot and making money, I just rented a new house that Ill move into next month, and I got a gym membership which I started using today! So far the best part of summer has been the time I had with Justin. He came to Reno for two weeks. We had a great time and went on a mini vacation! Today I went back to work and made a list of goals for the summer.. here are some of them:

1) Read at least 3 books
2)Make a blog post once a week
3) Work out every day
4) Reread the Deathly Hallows
5) Donate clothes and shoes you never wear
6) Save lots of money

That's just a few.. I might add more later.  Well I am going to get back to watching Scrubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment